1. Contest Details, Concept and Participation:
This document specifies in detail the T&C regarding Bata Gift Voucher and Gold Coin contest as below
- B) Eligible Participants who shop with single invoice value above Rs 1500/- shall be entitled to
- Assured Bata Voucher: Every unique participant who’s invoice values is more than Rs. 1500.00 will get an assured reward of 10% Off Bata Gift Voucher
- Enter a contest to win Gold Coin: per day 1 participant shall be entitled to win a gold coin of 2 gm (22 ct.) i.e. during the contest duration, total 50 winners will be selected to win 2 gm Gold Coin. 16 gold coins for West Bengal from 26.09.2020 till 11.10.2020 and 34 coins on PAN India basis i.e. from 12.10.2020 till 15.11.2020.
PR rights including trademark, copy right and designs used are the property of Bata India Limited and their respective partners .
- The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state, local, municipal laws and regulations, notifications, circulars, guidelines, norms, and BIL may withdraw the present contest at any time, if found not in compliant/errant with the above, without assuming any liability whatsoever including but not limited to Gold Coin and/or 10% discount.
- Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
2. Terms and Conditions of the Contest:
- By participating in this contest, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions available on www.batafestivepromo.bigcityexperience.com ("Contest Website") and available with store manager of each participant Bata Retails Exclusive Showroom. The decisions of BATA INDIA LTD. will be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein and in Law.
- BATA INDIA LTD. reserves its right to disqualify and/or to exclude any person from the contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record or for any other reasons, as it may be deem fit and proper. No communication in the regards will be entertained.
- BATA INDIA LTD. reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Contest and/or deletion or addition of any of the terms and conditions of the Promo, at any time at its absolute discretion, without advance notice and / or assigning any reason thereof. All decisions of BATA INDIA LTD. in respect of the Contest and the prizes therein will be final, binding and conclusive.
- B) 10% Bata Gift Voucher (for short “GV”) and Gold coin contest is open to customers who shop from a Bata store with single invoice value above Rs 1500/- and online purchase from www.bata.in for an invoice value of Rs. 1500.00 or above. This scheme is valid in the West Bengal from 26.09.2020 till 15.11.2020 in selected stores only and on PAN India basis, the same is valid from 12.10.2020 till 15.11.2020
This Contest will be open to all the residents of India with the exception of employees, their immediate family members, agents, distributors, retailers and any other channel partner of BATA INDIA LTD. and the agency.
- This contest is open for adults above 18 years.
- Participant(s) (including his mobile number and email id) who’s entry has been declared as winner shall not entitled for subsequent participation in the aforesaid contest and all his subsequent entries/participation shall be treated as invalid.
- BATA INDIA LTD. or its Agency will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants who participate will agree as per the terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), BATA INDIA LTD. or its Agency will have all the authority to call such shortlisted winners by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest and doing so shall not be treated as violation to any of the regulations passed by TRAI and/or under any law/notifications/circular/guidelines etc.
4. Contest Period & Contest Timings:
- The contest will commence from 12.00:01 AM on 26/Sept/2020 and will come to an end at 12.00 am (midnight) of 15/Nov/2020
- Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received through the Online mode of participation at BATA INDIA LTD. computer.
- Entries coming post expiry of Contest Period shall not be considered for the contest and such participants cannot claim any benefit as per date of invoice printed on his/her date of purchase(s).
- The contest shall run on purchase having invoice value and/or above Rs. 1500 (in a single invoice) from select Bata Stores of India or online purchase done on www.bata.in on a single invoice for an amount of above Rs. 1500.00.
- Two or three invoices of purchases done in a single/same day having consolidated invoice value above Rs. 1500.00 will not be eligible under this contest
5. Prizes: Participants who shop with single invoice value above Rs 1500/- shall be entitled to
- Assured reward of 10% Off Bata Gift Voucher to all the successful participants.
- valid on purchase of fresh articles/ non-discounted articles till 15 Dec 2020
- valid for purchase, post 24 hours after the receipt of GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower
- Per Day Prize – Gold Coin - During the Contest Period, per day Bata India Limited shall select one participant who has successfully fulfilled the aforesaid eligibility criteria, for a 2 gm gold coin, in total, during contest duration, 50 winners will be selected from to win 2 gm Gold Coin
How to Participate:
Any participant can enter the contest one time during the contest period from a mobile number and email ID, but in-case a participant is selected to win the gold coin, he or she will not be considered in the gold coin contest any further
Step 1: Eligible participant(s) will receive a SMS with a unique participation code (Called Code) and a link to a Contest Website - in retail case only SMS
Note – Customer who would have purchased from www.bata.in might receive an email on the registered email ID instead of the SMS
Step 2: Participant need to click the contest Website link or visit www.batafestivepromo.bigcityexperience.com and enter the below details to register
- Participation Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step 3: Participant to Answer the simple question “I love Bata because…” to further participate in the Contest.
Step 4: Participant then need to click “Submit” to submit his/her entry for the contest.
Step 5: Post clicking/pressing “submit” button, Participant will receive an OTP on the mobile number shared above, which the Participant needs to enter on the OTP page of contest Website. Post entering valid OTP, Participant need to press Verify OTP
Step 6: On successful verification of OTP, the Contest Website will confirm successful registration for the contest and also share the GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower Code to the Participant on email ID provided while registration. Customers need to save the Bata GV code for future use.
BATA INDIA LTD. and the Partner Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
For any SPAM generated messages
For the Operator Code not being displayed on the user's mobile phones
For any SMS message delivery failures
Bata shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Customer's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this offer or the downloading of any materials related to this offer. If for any reason this offer is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Bata, court order or direction of government or any specially authorized person/department which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, or due to any notification of lockdown/pandemic or reasonable beyond the control of Bata etc. , Bata reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer without any notice, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. Bata India Ltd will have no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers etc. beyond the applicable period of the offer.
If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign
Other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
Bata India Ltd., its clients, agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of vouchers and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured offers.
Participant accept and acknowledge that sending/receipt of SMS is purely technical thing and Bata India or its partner agency shall not be responsible for not receiving any SMS and/or participant fully understand that there is no option with Bata India Limited or its partner agency to re-sending or re-validation of the afore said GV.
6. Winner Selection:
From the Valid Entries received, the BigCity will select winners as per prize distribution schedule mentioned in point 5 above, throughout the Promotion Period (“Winners”).
- From the Valid Entries received, the first response describing their love for Bata will be considered for evaluation.
- Each entry eligible for evaluation will be evaluated on the creativity of the response received by an expert panel appointed by the- BigCity.
Prize of gold coin of 2gm of 22 ct. (for short “Prize”) will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of BATA INDIA LTD.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize in the time and manner stipulated herein, then the prize will be forfeited. Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unclaimed prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken in exchange for cash.
- Any unused prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken in exchange for cash.
- BATA INDIA LTD. shall provide the prize on an "as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality and purity and BATA INDIA LTD. and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- The image of the prize depicted on the press ads/posters/TVC's/pack shots etc. are for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize may vary from the depiction made and on the size and weight of the Prize.
- BATA INDIA LTD. or its Agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the prize due to Act of God, Governmental action, Force Majeure circumstances and / or any other reasons which are beyond the reasonable control of BIL/ its Agency, and under no circumstances, BIL shall be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever for such losses.
- Any participant of the contest who wins the prize during the Contest Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- The winner generation for Gold Coin Prizes will be done on the basis of Valid Unique Code + Unique mobile number
8. Contacting Winners:
GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower
The GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower will be shared with the eligible participants post completion of registration on the Contest Website as described in “How to Participate” and shall also be emailed to the email address shared at the time of registration on the Contest Website. The GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower will be valid in 24 hours post receipt of the same through SMS by Participant.
Gold Coin PRIZE:
Once the Winners are selected, the Partner Agency appointed by BATA INDIA LTD. shall process the gift for the winner.
In the event the shortlisted winner's number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant's participation in the contest comes to an end and the Participant's entry stands cancelled and Participant becomes ineligible to receive the prize.
In the event the shortlisted winner attends the call on either the second or third attempt, the procedure outlined in step (v) shall apply.
If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Agency shall conduct up to two (2) more random selections to shortlist a Participant. If even after a third random selection, no winner is selected, no prize shall be declared in respect of the contest.
In case of a positive response from the shortlisted winner, each such shortlisted winner will be required to send the following documents and collateral:
- Copy of Address proof (Electricity bill or Mobile Bill)
- Copy of Mobile Number Proof
- Copy of PAN card is mandatory
- Copy of Aadhar Card is mandator
This will be referred to as Participation Package for the winner. The completed Participation Package needs to be sent by either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via registered post with Acknowledgement Due to the address mentioned below or by courier so as to reach within 7 days of the call made by Agency to the selected winner:
- Bata Promo.
- BigCity Promotions Pvt Ltd
- 4th Floor, Mitra Towers
- 10/4 Kasturba Road
- Bangalore – 560001
Upon receipt of the Participation Package, BATA INDIA LTD. or its Partner Agency shall scrutinize all documents. If all the documents and the wrapper submitted are in order and valid then be treated as a Confirmed Winner.
No prize will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the contest is not factually correct.
In case, any difference is found either by Bata India Limited or by its partner agency, in the document submitted by winner participant and the details submitted by such participant during registration process (as defined under point no 4 “how to participate) such entry/winner shall be treated as invalid entry and such participant shall not be entitled for 2 gm Gold Coin.
The cost and expenses of postage shall be borne by the participant himself. BATA INDIA LTD. or the Partner Agency shall not be responsible for any accident or mishap or loss of the Participation Package either by the participant or by courier partner in transit. The responsibility of ensuring that the Participation Package reaches the address as directed by BATA India Ltd or its Partner Agency lies solely with the participants.
No justification/explanation for non-receipt of the Participation Package or any missing documents shall be accepted.
In the event of death of the Confirmed Winner, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Confirmed Winner shall be entertained for receiving the prize.
The gold coin shall be delivered to the winners within 90 days post successful validation of participation package.
- The Participant/s undertakes and irrevocably and unconditionally permit BATA INDIA LTD. to cover the Contest through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The winners must, at the request of BATA India Ltd. , participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to BATA INDIA LTD. using their name and image in promotional material.
10. Intellectual Property:
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with BATA INDIA LTD. at all times. BATA INDIA LTD. or any person or entity permitted by BATA INDIA LTD. in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment of royalty(ies) to the Participant.
- All copy right, trade mark etc in the entries received for “I Love Bata Because ……….” Shall vest with Bata India Limited and Bata India Limited shall become the sole and exclusive owner of copy right/trade mark and all IPR in the aforesaid slogan “I Love Bata Because…………” be treated as intellectual property of Bata India Limited, without getting any assignment agreement signed by such Participant(s) and Bata India Limited shall be entitled to use the same at anywhere and everywhere without any protest or demure or claim from such Participant.
- All material submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to BATA INDIA LTD. upon submission and become the property of BATA INDIA LTD. exclusively. BATA INDIA LTD. may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of Bata India Limited.
- With participation in the contest, the participants also allow BIL to use the email ID, mobile number for updating its data base and in future might send promotional emails and SMSs to the same number
11. General Terms & Conditions:
- Each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant's name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- The decision of BATA INDIA LTD. or its Agency, as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the prizes shall be final, subject only to BATA INDIA LTD. 's approval. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- No queries, claims, dispute, complaints or grievances shall be entertained by BATA INDIA LTD. and its agency after 30 days from the date of the closure of the contest.
- A participant can win a maximum of 1 prize during the contest period. If a participant has won any one of the prize, then that participant will not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- All applicable taxes will be borne by the winner.
- Wherever Gift Tax is applicable, the amount will be Bourne by the winner.
- The prize cannot be exchanged and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- The Agency shall provide the prize on an "as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality and purity and BATA INDIA LTD. and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- BATA INDIA LTD. reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable or withdrawing the present contest from any part of India in part or as whole, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of BATA INDIA LTD. in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by BATA INDIA LTD. to conduct further Contests.
- The decision of BATA INDIA LTD. shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and BATA INDIA LTD. and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind BATA INDIA LTD. in any manner whatsoever.
- BATA INDIA LTD. or any of its respective officers/employees/directors shall not be responsible for delayed, lost, mutilated, corrupted or illegible documents etc.
- BATA INDIA LTD. or its Agency shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Contest or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, pandemic, government order, lockdown, judgment, order from court of competent authority or any guidelines issued by appropriate authority, strike or any other Force Majeure condition, etc. (which include any circumstances which is beyond the reasonable control of parties irrespective of the fact that it has been specifically captured in the present clause or not), and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances.
- BATA INDIA LTD. or it’s agency shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of BATA INDIA LTD. or its Agency.
- BATA INDIA LTD. or its agency accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. BATA INDIA LTD. or it’s agency shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Contest or the Contest rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Contest form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Contest.
- If a person chooses to access the Contest Website from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country, however it is clarified that this contest is valid within territorial boundaries of India only.
- The operational part of the scheme like delivery of gift shall be managed by the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd; However, product will be distributed through BATA INDIA LTD. Distributor/dealer.
- The participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and the same shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated here in.
- This Prize cannot be treated as a cash equivalent under any circumstances or interpretation and the vendor shall under no circumstance exchange the voucher for cash.
- Validity of Prize cannot be extended, OR new Prize cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- The offer is valid on any purchase done on or before 15.11.2020.
- 2 Gift vouchers cannot be club on a single purchase or the Gift Voucher cannot be clubbed with any other discount/purchase.
- This offer is not applicable on already discounted products.
- The offer is for a limited period and the company (Bata India Ltd.) has the unconditional right to withdraw or modify the offer anytime at its sole discretion.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi/New Delhi only. The disputes shall be resolved by sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Bata. The venue and Seat of the Sole Arbitrator shall be Delhi only. The proceedings shall be conducted under Arbitration and conciliation Act-1996.
Terms & Conditions: Rs. GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower
Offer : GV with maximum discount value of 10% of MRP or Rs 500 whichever is lower on MRP of Fresh Merchandise/ Non discounter articles.
Offer Link: To be shared with eligible participants post registration on the Contest Website
Offer Validity: 24 hours post issuance of the GV and valid till 15 Dec 2020
Offer Terms & Conditions:
1) All customers with single invoice value above Rs 1500 shall get assured 10% Bata Gift Voucher (valid on fresh articles/ non-discounted articles) valid for purchase after 24 hours after the receipt of GV
- Customer who purchase products having single invoice value of more than Rs 1500 (including GST), shall get a bata gift voucher of 10% discount on MRP or discount of Rs. 500.00 on subsequent purchase, whichever is lower*.
- To avail the GV of 10% discount on MRP or discount of Rs. 500.00 on subsequent purchase whichever is lower.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability:
- BATA INDIA LTD. and the agency shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the Contest, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify BATA India Ltd. , and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, penalties, claims, damages, judgment and decree, loss or expense, including reasonable attorneys fees arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- BATA INDIA LTD. and the agency accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, Agency or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- The Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Contest by conducting an illegal act. Participant also undertakes to indemnify BATA INDIA LTD. and/or the Agency and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by BATA INDIA LTD. or the Agency on account of such act on the part of the Participant.
- In consideration of BATA INDIA LTD. allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against BATA INDIA LTD. , its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Contest or related to the Contest or the prize of the Contest
Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or BATA INDIA LTD. and/or Partners of this Contest, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
For any queries, please call PREMIER SALES PROMOTIONS PVT LTD concierge lines on 080 40554885. Concierge Lines are open from Monday to Friday between 10:30 am to 5:30 pm and are closed on weekends /public holidays including bank holidays or write to us at Batafeedback@bigcity.in
Refer to www.bata.in or www.batafestivepromo.bigcityexperience.com for detailed T&C.